What is Your Home Worth?

Find the value of your home for FREE in just a few short steps.


Monday, March 17, 2014

February 2014: Omaha Real Estate Snapshot


There are many great Omaha area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at 402-957-1116 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.  

After a great response to our video blog last month, I'm here again to update you with some numbers from the Omaha real estate market. I also want to let you know that we can offer you market snapshots for your respective subdivisions and neighborhoods. Just respond to this video with what you want to know about your neighborhood and we will promptly get back to you with up to date statistics.

What did we see in Omaha real estate for February 2014?
  • Average days on market was 64 days.
  • In total, 629 properties were closed for the month of February.
  • Our inventory is still at 5 months (or roughly 3,196 properties left on the market). Looking at this data, I can say that we are experiencing a neutral market right now.
  • Average List to Sale price ratio is at 98%. (This is up 1% from last month)
These numbers tell me that it's still a great time to buy and sell in Omaha, and interest rates are still holding steady at about 4.5%.

If you have any questions or comments for me, please contact me. I would love to address any of your Omaha real estate inquiries. Call me at 402-957-1116 or email me at Info@OmahasElite.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment